Friday, January 7, 2011

I've had a blog for well over a year now and I have yet to post or even write anything. I was always waiting for a great idea or a really profound thing, but who am I kidding? If I haven't had a profound thought in my head in over a year I might as well just start writing stuff.


Earlier today I had a great idea but since then I have forgoten it. Story of my life. If I could remember half the stuuf I forget and they were half as cool as I rememberd them to be I would probably still be in the place...but I would feel better about my memory.


One of the most frustrating things id when you sit down with your computer to search something and then forget what you were going to search. Grrrrrr!!!! So, then you stare at the screen and try to remember. Guess I'll just open up Facebook. See what's on Drudge. Lame Lame Lame.


I am going tomorrow with a friend of mine (Yes I still have a few) to a warehouse jam thing where I will be playing the drums. Looking forward to playing an acoustic set again. It will be interesting to see how I interact with the players and if it wil be good or just O.K. or a trainwreck. I am not antisipating a train wreck although I have not practiced in a long while.


I have a recording machine that has been broken for years that I would love to have fixed. I miss being able to record and feel like a musician. I would also like to make some hip-hop tracks using my SP but it has such a hiss that it records badly. Such is life.


No comments:

Post a Comment